Moleman Mole Trapping CO in Cincinnati, Ohio
Mole control and trapping help
And Mole Control
- Tunnel Choke
- I have a bit of a confession to make on my use of tunnel chokes. Although I know that the Victor Out-O-Sight 0631 is the most effective mole trap design ever, we do have problems using the trap in soil that is too wet or too dry or in sandy soils.Dispersing young moles also pose a bit of a problem w...
- Albino Mole 1999. ( Scalopus) Albino 1999. (Scalopus) Mole mound with coke for perspective. Moles under patio. Sand mound lifts brick. Female (top) to Male (bot. 6.5 inch.) Frontal (Scalopus) Notice Front Claws Tunnel and new mound forming. ...
- Professional Mole Trapping Since 1986 The following content is factual information and honest advice on mole behavior, ecology and mole control. If you decide to trap, be prepared to stay with the job. Mole traps have never been user friendly . If you decide to hire a trapper, don't think all mole t...
- Start Here First
- Homeowners get confused by all of the conflicting "advice" on mole control. It seems like anyone and everyone has their two-bits worth of mole remedies and concoctions. They'd like you to believe that every control method or home remedy is worth trying. Over the years, I made it a point to learn all...
- I have been a paying member of the Better Business Bureau in the past but I am not a member of the Better Business Bureau any longer. They show that I have not had a complaint in the past twelve months. In fact, I have not had a complaint with BBB in the past twenty-six (26) years. Even on their sit...
|In Business Since:||1986|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|