Milhizer & Associates in Brighton, Michigan
Milhizer and Associates is a Real Estate Appraisal Firm that services Southeast Michigan. We specialize in residential properties in Livingston, Oakland, and Washtenaw Counties. We belong to a number of Professional Organizations and adhere to a strict code of appraiser professional ethics.
Real Estate Appraiser
Real Estate Appraisal
Real Estate Agents And Managers
- Fax an Order
- Print Faxable Order Form To fax me an order: Press button above to print a faxable order form. Fill out as much information as possible. Fax the order form to the toll free number provided. (1-866-704-6542). Many of our clients prefer to order appraisals from us via fax. Faxing has until now had its...
- What is USPAP?
- What is USPAP? USPAP, which you might hear pronounced like "YOOS-pap," is the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. USPAP is published and maintained by the Appraisal Standards Board (ASB) of the Appraisal Foundation, a non-governmental entity charged by Congress with promulgating ap...
- Date of Death Valuations
- Date of death valuations Estate tax liability. Disposition of assets under a will or in probate. There are many situations -- none of them lacking stress and complexity -- where you might need an appraisal of property that states an opinion of what the property was worth on a date some time ago, rat...
- Mortgage Fraud
- On the front lines against mortgage fraud Mortgage fraud has made headlines locally and nationally. Most of the time, mortgage fraud involves identity theft or fraud making a borrower appear to be somebody else, with a better job, more income or fewer debts. Somebody more creditworthy. But some mort...
- 15 vs 30 Year Mtg Calc
- Loan Comparison Calculator Compare variations on the principal, rate and term of up to four loans. Use this calculator to see the effects of purchasing points or changing your down payment. Principal Interest Rate # of Payments Compute Monthly Payment Total Interest This calculator and others on thi...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|