Max McCoy Author Home Page in Pittsburg, Kansas
Max McCoy is the author
of four original Indiana Jones adventures for Lucasfilm, the critically
acclaimed thriller The Moon Pool, and the Hellfire
western noir trilogy. Damnation Road, the last book in the
trilogy, won the 2011 Spur Award from the Western Writers of America
for Best Novel.
Into The West
The Moon Pool
Business Services Nec
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Zero Minutes to Midnight
- Zero Minutes to Midnight The companion site to the Kindle ebook by Max McCoy The 1945 photos * The 1986 photos All photos protected by copyright. No use is permitted without permission. ...
- Older Entries
- Backstory adventures in writing and research with photos. Home About Contact 1972 Twin Reverb Author Archive Ophelia at Barnes & Noble Sunday, 4 August, 2013 OF GRAVE CONCERN is featured in the New in Paperback tower displays at Barnes & Noble book stores across the country. This shot was ta...
- An eagle, finally
- Backstory adventures in writing and research with photos. Home About Contact 1972 Twin Reverb An eagle, finally AFTER SEVERAL attempts to shoot (photographically) a group of eagles that have taken up residence northeast of the Emporia State campus, I finally succeeded this afternoon. Of at least fiv...
- Bio | Books | Contact Blog Photos Answers Events Home Follow @twitterapi Zero Minutes to Midnight The companion website to the Kindle ebook, Zero Minutes to Midnight , this page contains Max's high-resolution photos as well as the five historic photos taken by Yoshito Matsushige the day the bomb f...
- Backstory adventures in writing and research with photos. Home About Contact 1972 Twin Reverb Author Archive Captured at the Long Branch Tuesday, 5 August, 2014 CHRISTOPHER GUINN of the Dodge City Daily Globe interviewed me in the Long Branch Saloon at Boot Hill during the launch for the second nove...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|