Manhattan Institute in New York, New York
The Mission of the Manhattan Institute is to develop and disseminate new ideas that foster greater economic choice and individual responsibility.
Manhattan Institute For Policy Research
The Burden Of Bad Ideas
What Makes Charity Work
Ready Or Not
Free-market/market-oriented Think Tank
Contigent Fee Lawyering
Race And Ethnicity Issues
Fixing Broken Windows
Michael Knox Beran
Andrew Von Eschenbach
Heather Mac Donald
- Two Distinct Groups Make...
- Your browser does not support script search Two Distinct Groups Make Up 'Occupy' Protesters October 13, 2011 By Fred Siegel Strange to say, but there may be something valuable going on among some of the Occupy Wall Street protesters. Until now, two narratives have defined both the press coverage and...
- Yusef, Amadou and Kimani:...
- Your browser does not support script search Yusef, Amadou and Kimani: East Flatbush Shooting Injects Race Into Election March 20, 2013 By Fred Siegel Last year, when the cops who were part of a street narcotics unit shot and killed unarmed teenager Ramarley Graham in the Bronx after kicking in the d...
- Revolt Against the Masses:...
- HOME IN THE MEDIA PRAISE ABOUT THE AUTHOR The roots of American liberalism are not compassion but snobbery. So argues historian Fred Siegel in The Revolt Against the Masses . Siegel traces the development of liberalism from the cultural critics of the post WWI years to the gentry liberals today, and...
- Manhattan Institute Events
- Your browser does not support script search MANHATTAN INSTITUTE EVENTS A constant presence in the life of the city, weekly lunches, weekly discussions, panel debates and such, the Manhattan Institute is always doing something and spreading its message. Sam Tanenhaus, The New York Times Book Revie...
- The American Middle Class:...
- Your browser does not support script search The American Middle Class: Undermined, Underpaid and Underemployed October 29, 2011 By Fred Siegel A QUESTION for historians in the not-too-distant future. Forty years from now, politicians, writers and historians may struggle to understand how the US, onc...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|