Management Diagnostics; Inc in Plainfield, Pennsylvania
Management Diagnostics, Inc. (MDI) was established in 1985 to help firms improve their management and organizational effectiveness, efficiency, profitability, and safety performance.
Organizational Culture Transformation
Strategic And Corporate Planning
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Project Management MDI helps its clients in planning, organizing, directing, and controlling various non-technical and technical projects or programs. This results in better use of manpower and other resources, lower labor costs, and improves teamwork and productivity. Controlling includes monitorin...
- Required Organizational and Safety Culture Characteristics for Nuclear Stations N ote to reader: This comprehensive listing of organizational culture and nuclear safety culture characteristics can be used for the following purposes: D eveloping a policy or culture statement for your company D evelop...
- Management Audits MDI helps its clients by evaluating and making recommendations to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability of their operations. When desired, we also help correct deficiencies and verify the results. In some cases a client doesn t possess the essential internal skil...
- Program Evaluation Any program will only be as effective as the measures used for evaluating it! What gets measured gets done. If you can t measure it, you can t manage it, because you won t know if it improves. These two axioms of management are widely known, understood, and accepted by all experie...
- Re-engineering or Work Process Improvement Improving business and work processes generates more profits and makes an organization more competitive. For many organizations, streamlining processes provide the biggest opportunity to improve the bottom line. A work process is any activity or group of ac...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|