Makos Quality Home Builders in Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Site is dedicated to informing and helping homeowners in the Grosse Pointe, Michigan area with remodeling projects. It gives insight on how to pick architects, contractors, manage the renovation process. Also shows Makos Homebuilder's projects.
Grosse Pointe Contractor
Grosse Pointe Builder
Grosse Pointe Remodeling
Grosse Pointe Remodeler
Grosse Pointe Carpenter
Grosse Pointe Homebuilder
Grosse Pointe Kitchen Remodeling
Grosse Pointe Bathroom Remodeling
Grosse Pointe General Contractor
Grosse Pointe Additions
General Contractors-residential Buildings
Other Than Single-family
- Welcome to GoLive CyberStudio 3
- Precision Workmanship is required to integrate the elements of this dream kitchen. Cabinetry is smoothly transitioned into stone and plaster walls. The overall impression is one of unity and uncompromising quality throughout. CLICK ON BOTTOM PICTURE TO VIEW DETAILS | Previous | Project Index | Makos...
- Handsome 12,000 sq.ft. Tudor has been given a facelift in the front through carefully executed stucco, trim board and flashing repair. Sidewalks and driveway have been repaired . A 3,500 sq.ft. Addition provides a family room, wine room, garage, mud room, three bedrooms and two baths. Notice the car...
- list of the subs
- There is nothing wrong with asking the same questions of the subcontractors as you do of the general contractor. After all, much of the work will be done by these people and they can speak for their area of expertise better than the general contractor. It is especially important if there are one or ...
- BACK EXTERIORS2
- Residence Front Exterior Custom front porch with mahogany doors, Garage roof and mahogany garage doors. Residence Back Exterior New addition with raised patio, Limestone edging, flagstone inlay, Marvin SOL windows. CLICK ON PICTURES TO VIEW DETAILS | Next | Project Index | Makos | Home | ...
- Positive steps
- The following questions will help you determine the qualifications of a prospective General Contractor. They will also give you a perspective on what to look for in a quality project and some of the things you should expect from your contractor during the process. Click on the highlighted text to ge...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|