MakeMoneyOnline in Raleigh, North Carolina
Provide safe, quality, affordable housing to low and moderate income families in the greater Raleigh, NC community.
Raleigh Public Housing
Section 8 Housing
Raleigh Housing Authority
Senior Citizen Housing
Senior Apartment Complex
Housing Choice Voucher Program
5 Year Plan
Information Retrieval Services
- RHA Communities
- RHA Communities Development # Development Name Units in Mgmt. 6 Glenwood Towers 287 7 Kentwood 89 10 The Oaks 50 11 Mayview 61 12 Heritage Park 122 14 Meadowridge 60 15 Carriage House 101 18 Birchwood 50 19 Valleybrook 50 20 Eastwood Court 50 21 Stonecrest 42 22 Terrace Park 50 25 Berkshire Village ...
- Kentwood Community Community Highlights: Location Inside the beltline with easy access to I-440 Near NC State University and the McKimmon Center On the bus line Nearby shopping, restaurants and employment opportunities Property Features 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 bedroom apartments On-site Management Offic...
- Valleybrook Community Community Highlights: Location Off Millbrook Road in North Raleigh Bus line within walking distance Shopping, dining and employment opportunities within walking distance Property Features 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments Large natural area with tree-lined drive Two story townhouse...
- HOPE VI
- HOPE VI CAPITOL PARK The HOPE VI Grant Program was implemented in 1993 by the Department of Housing and Urban Development as a result of recommendations by the National Commission on Severely Distressed Public Housing. The goal of the HOPE VI Grant Program is to eradicate dilapidated public housing ...
- Mayview Community Community Highlights: Location Inside the beltline On the bus line Near Cameron Village and employment opportunities Adjacent to Jaycee Park Property Features 2 and 3 bedroom apartments All single story townhouses All brick exterior Washer connections Storage rooms available Centra...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|