MOUND TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS, INC. in Miamisburg, Ohio
- Mass Spec
- Mass Spec Sensor Module Closed ion source, Durable Yittria coated element 0-100 AMU (wider spectrum options available) PPM Sensitivity Both FC and EM Ion Detecion Modes Dry-Pumped Vacuum Module Fully integrated vacuum system Control panel reports all operating conditions Automatic protection of MS f...
- Engineering Services Custom Instruments Prototypes On-Spec Assembly Maintenance Calibration Environmental Testing Mound Technical Solutions In Business Since 1996 2011 Mound Technical Solutions Fuel Cell Test Instrumentation PEM, SOFC, DM, RM, and PA Modular Systems and Test Hardware M94100 High V...
- Mound Technical Solutions BSD 2011 Mound Technical Solutions Tritium Beta Scintillation Detectors The beta scintillation detector (BSD) is used to measure a photocurrent that is linearly proportional to the partial pressure of tritium. Figure 1 shows the BSD sensitivity versus gas pressure; the se...
- Mound Technical Solutions ANALYTICAL 2011 Mound Technical Solutions Tritium Beta Scintillation Detectors Tritium (HT & HTO) and Carbon-14 (C & CO2) Collection and Measurement Instruments Mass Spectrometer Analytical System ...
- Most sensitive and accurate measurement of tritium Absolutely NO false positives Precise measurement of total sample volume over time Minimal operator interaction, virtually maintenance free Rugged design for 24/7 continuous operation for years Segregates elemental from more hazardous oxide species ...
|In Business Since:||1996|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|