MATTEO PERICOLI in New York, New York
Matteo Pericoli is an architect, illustrator and author.
His books have been published by Random House, Knopf, Chronicle and, in 2009, by Simon
Ink On Paper
New York City
New York City Skyline
Business Services Nec
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Matteo Pericoli - Articles & Reviews
- REVIEWS & INTERVIEWS The New York Times | The Learning Network, May 15, 2014 (Feature - The Laboratory of Literary Architecture @ Montgomery Blair High School, MD) The Paris Review Daily, August 16, 2013 (Feature - The Laboratory of Literary Architecture) Architizer, August 23, 2013 (Feature - T...
- Matteo Pericoli - Contact Information
- REPRESENTATION: Rebecca Nagel The Wylie Agency, Inc. 250 West 57th Street, Suite 2114 New York, NY 10107 tel: +1.212.246.0069 rnagel[at]wylieagency[dot]com MEDIA INQUIRIES: Brooke Parsons Penguin Press 375 Hudson Street New York, NY 10014 tel: +1.212.366.2814 bparsons[at]penguinrandomhouse[dot]com M...
- Matteo Pericoli - Special Projects
- Windows on the World The New York Times Op-Ed page The Paris Review Daily The New Yorker (to read more, click here ) The scattered skyline [takes the] travelers on a trip down memory lane before they even board the plane." Mass Appeal magazine (to read more, click here ) Series of Ceramics Turi...
- Matteo Pericoli - About
- Photo by RLJMedia Matteo Pericoli was born in Milan, where he graduated from the Polytechnic School of Architecture. He moved to New York in 1995, where he has worked as an architect, illustrator, author, journalist, and teacher. From 1997 to 2000 he worked at the architectural firm Richard Meier &a...
- Matteo Pericoli - Books
- Windows on the World: 50 Writers, 50 Views Penguin Press (November 12, 2014) Released as a 26-foot-long , accordion-format book (including essays by Iain Sinclair and Will Self) as well as an iPad APP , so that users can navigate the north and south drawings, tap on buildings to explore and discover...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|