M P M C in Sacramento, California
Metropolitan Pain Management Consultants - Leaders in Pain Management
Metropolitan Pain Management Consultants
Lee T. Snook
Persistent Back Pain After Surgery
Degenerative Disc Disease
Disease Of The Facet Joints
Injury To Muscles
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (rsd)
Pain Associated With Vascular Conditions
Physicians & Surgeons
Offices And Clinics Of Doctors Of Medicine
- Patient Satisfaction...
- Patient Satisfaction Survey - Facilities The staff of Metropolitan Pain Management Consultants is continually evaluating and looking to improve the services we deliver effective health care to our patients. Your opinions regarding our quality of care and level of service is important to us. Please h...
- Metropolitan Pain Management...
- Information Request Thank you for your interest in MPMC. We want to hear from you. In order for our staff to better serve your needs and respond to your requests, please complete the form below. Once the form is completed press the Send button. A MPMC staff member will respond to your request as soo...
- Metropolitan Pain Management Consultants - Procedures
- Procedures Happily Accepting New Patients Metropolitan Pain Management Consultants (MPMC) offers a multidisciplinary approach to pain management. Our belief is the treatment should match the problem. MPMC provides a wide range of services to diagnose and treat your pain with state-of-the-art equipme...
- Metropolitan Pain Management Consultants - Videos
- Videos MPMC provides comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic services with state of the art equipment and technology. We use the latest techniques and management protocols with over fifteen years experience as leaders in the specialty of pain medicine. The following procedures and conditions videos...
- 1. Why do I experience...
- Pain Questions Answered 1. Did you know pain in one or both legs could be coming from the low back? Doctors call it referred pain. You've felt it when you hit the 'funnybone' at your elbow on something firm and your pinky finger burns and tingles. When a nerve is traumatized, the brain often interpr...