Lower Colorado River Authority in Bastrop, Texas
Oil & Gas Exploration & Development
Oil And Gas Field Exploration Services
- Land Conservation
- Land conservation programs Protecting the land is part of LCRA's mission LCRA was created in 1934 as a Texas conservation and reclamation district. So integral was land to LCRA's original mission that its first official seal included a fish (designating fish and wildlife), a tree (reforestation) and...
- 30 Plus Years of Service
- Department has evolved from guarding facilities to helping protect the public LCRA Public Safety celebrates more than three decades of service By JOHN WILLIAMS LCRA's Public Safety department has served for more than 30 years as a valued resource for communities throughout the region for law enforce...
- About LCRA Overview History Roots in Public Service Early Years An Era of Change Online History Center 75th Anniversary Quilt How Highland Lakes Work Frequently Asked Questions Corporate Archives Public Meeting Calendar Redbud Center Enabling Legislation Open Records Information Contact LCRA Financi...
- Public Affairs
- LCRA Public Affairs Public Affairs works to involve people in LCRA activities. LCRA assists in identifying and analyzing issues and creating teams to develop solutions. Public Affairs also works to build and maintain strong relationships with customers, communities and elected officials. LCRA's Publ...
- Educational Programs
- Educational Programs Educational opportunities with LCRA expertise LCRA offers dynamic interactive natural science, water conservation and natural history education programs; river and bay recreation programs; a high and low ropes challenge course; energy safety and conservation programs; teacher de...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|