Locks Of Love in Lake Worth, Florida
Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children under age 18 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis. We meet a unique need for children by using donated hair to create the highest quality hair prosthetics.
Locks Of Love
Medical Hair Loss
Social Service & Welfare Organizations
Individual And Family Social Services
- Become a Volunteer
- BECOME A VOLUNTEER Hold your own Locks of Love event or Become a Participating Salon! Download our Locks of Love Registration Packet (ZIP & PDF) for all that you need to organize your own event or become a participating salon. LOCKS OF LOVE fund raising events are going on all over the United St...
- LOL Kids
- CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS Locks of Love is devoted to helping every child suffering from medical hair loss, thus we do not discriminate as to the cause of hair loss. We list the following information in an attempt to explain types of hair loss and specific needs of individual recipients. Alopecia Our larg...
- PRESS RELEASES Click here to download a press release to help promote your Locks of Love event (PDF) LOCKS OF LOVE HELPS CHILDREN WITH MEDICAL HAIR LOSS ACHIEVE CRUCIAL SELF-ESTEEM AND CONFIDENCE West Palm Beach, Fla.- Locks of Love is a not-for-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financ...
- SPONSORS Many thanks to the following sponsors for helping support our mission at Locks of Love: The following groups or individuals have made significant financial or-in-kind contributions to Locks of Love. Holland & Knight LLP is represented on our Board by Tim Leixner and has provided Locks o...
- Hair Donation
- Donate Hair Please Note: Anyone can cut your hair as long as the guidelines listed below are followed. We encourage all of our donors to go to a salon they are already familiar with to ensure their comfort when donating. GUIDELINES FOR ACCEPTABLE DONATIONS Hair that is colored or permed is acceptabl...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|