Lesley University in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Tamalpa Institute, founded in 1978 by dance and expressive arts therapy pioneers Anna Halprin and Daria Halprin, is a non-profit organization internationally recognized for its ground breaking training programs
Expressive Arts Therapy
Expressive Arts Education
Somatic Movement Therapy
Somatic Movement Education
Life Art Process
Breath Made Visible
Schools-universities & Colleges Academic
And Professional Schools
- Level 2 Training Program...
- Tamalpa Institute Calendar of Events Back to Tamalpa Calendar Level 2 Training Program - Immersion Format February 8 - May 21, 2010 Mountain Home Studio, Kentfield, CA Classes meet from February 8 - May 21, 2010, Monday - Friday, 10am - 5pm. Thursday mornings are off. Breaks are March 8 -12, 2010 an...
- Summer Workshop with...
- Tamalpa Institute Calendar of Events Back to Tamalpa Calendar Empowering Creativity Through Movement, Metaphor and Dance with dance pioneer Anna Halprin & with Taira Restar from Tamalpa trainings. June 18 - June 24, 2011 ***This Workshop is FULL*** 10:00AM 5:00PM COST: $925 Early registration by...
- Tamalpa Institute - Schedule
- Level 1 Weekend & Immersion Level 2 Weekend & Immersion Summer Program Tamalpa Experience Workshops We offer a variety of workshop, class and training program formats to respond to the varied needs and interests of those interested in our work. Workshops for the general public are offered ea...
- Tamalpa Institute - Tamalpa Institute Calendar of Events
- Tamalpa Institute Calendar of Events We are excited to announce the first Tamalpa Experience weekend workshop in the beautiful Earthdance community retreat center in Massachusetts! Tamalpa Experience Workshop with Elisabeth Osgood-Campbell November 14 - 16, 2014 Earthdance, Plainfield, Massachusetts...
- Level 3 Online Training...
- Tamalpa Institute Calendar of Events Back to Tamalpa Calendar Level 3 Fieldwork Supervision Course January 19, 2015 - October 30, 2015 Cost: $1500 Non-refundable $150 deposit due by December 15th, 2014 Full payment due by January 5th, 2015 The Level 3 course is designed for graduates of the Level 2 ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|