Landmark Theatre Corp in Dallas, Texas
Landmark Theatres is America's largest
theatre circuit dedicated to independent film, foreign language cinema,
restored classics and documentaries.
Foreign Language Film
Restored Classic Films
- Film Body
- Writer/director Austin Chick traces the strange trajectory of a love triangle between three urbanites over a decade. In a drunken haze an artist (Mark Ruffalo of You Can Count on Me ) falls for both a brassy Sarah Lawrence undergrad (Maya Stange) and her best friend (Kathleen Robertson). Initiating ...
- Film Body
- Zaytoun is a moving story of survival, reconciliation and friendship set in 1982, amid the Lebanese Civil War. While on a mission, Israeli fighter pilot Yoni (Stephen Dorff) is shot down over Beirut and taken prisoner by inhabitants of a Palestinian refugee camp. Among the captors is ten-year-old Fa...
- Young Adam
- Young Adam by writer/director David Mackenzie Cowardy Custard. I am not sure whether this translates across the Atlantic from Britain. Essentially it is the equivalent of 'chicken.' Young kids taunt each other with it or at least they did back in the daze when I was one. I don't know the origins of ...
- Please enter your feedback in the form below and click Submit. Your message will be routed to the appropriate parties. Your name: Your email address: Select theatre(s): Atlanta - Midtown Art Cinema T0265 Baltimore - Harbor East T0272 Boston - Embassy Cinema T0249 Boston - Kendall Square Cinema T0231...
- Filmmaker Exclusives / Archives HOME A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 127 Hours Director Danny Boyle on one man's emotional journey 2 Days in Paris Actor/writer/director Julie Delpy on her parents' influence 12:08 East of Bucharest Writer/director Corneliu Porumboiu excerpts an un...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|