Kumon in Corona, California
Kumon Math & Reading Centers aim to help all children in North America learn how to learn by helping them acquire basic academic skills and become independent learners.
After School Program
- Kumon Cosmic Club - Prizes
- Trade In Your Cosmic Points For Prizes Enter Your Student ID * Cosmic Club Prizes are awarded to Kumon students who are enrolled in USA and Canada centers only. Kumon Student I.D. First Name: Last Name: Are you a Kumon student: Under 1313 or Older Starting in January 2011, students will be allowed a...
- Official Rules - Milestones Students will receive points for achieving milestones in each subject after June 21, 2000, except as noted under the table. Milestones can only be earned once as follows: Milestone Events Points Advancing to each successive level 3 Achieving advanced honor roll status 5 A...
- Official Rules
- Official Rules - Definitions Absent time occurs when students are marked absent from an Instructor's monthly report. This means the students are not paying tuition and/or regularly attending Kumon sessions at the Center. Instructors may prevent students from attending the Center if monthly tuiti...
- Kumon Cosmic Club - Disclaimer
- Official Rules - Disclaimer Kumon North America retains the exclusive right to suspend, modify, or cancel any prizes awarded without prior notification. In the case of cancellation or suspension of prize awards, Kumon will have no obligation to honor points earned but not yet used. Kumon retains the...
- Enrollment Points for...
- Official Rules - Enrollment Points for New Students New students will be eligible to receive two points for enrolling on the enrollment date. New Student Points First-time enrollment 2 Starting in January 2011, students will be allowed a period of absence not to exceed one month per calendar year. S...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|