Kraft Chemical in Lake Zurich, Illinois
Kraft Chemical offers an extensive range of products, technical services and support. Since 1935, we have been a trusted supplier of quality ingredients used in a large variety of applications. Kraft Chemical products are widely used in the food industry, cosmetics and personal care, pharmaceuticals, and many more specialty industries. Our qualified sales team is ready to deliver smart solutions for your specific chemical needs.
Industrial Chemical Wholesaler
- Krafton CG
- My Account Sign Up HomeProductsSupportCompanyContact ProductsSpecialty IndustriesHousehold, Industrial and InstitutionalKraftton CG Kraftton CG Preservative is a precise formulation of active ingredients and inert salts in an aqueous solution. Featured Products Titanium Dioxide Technical Data MSDS F...
- My Account Sign Up HomeProductsSupportCompanyContact ProductsSpecialty IndustriesWater TreatmentSulfur Sulfur Exists in several allotropic forms: two stable crystalline forms, octahedral, rhomic or sulfur and monclinic, prismatic; various metastable crystalline forms and at least two amorphous and t...
- Sodium Carbonate
- My Account Sign Up HomeProductsSupportCompanyContact ProductsSpecialty IndustriesWater TreatmentSodium Carbonate Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash. Small, odorless crystals or powder that occur in nature in ores and in lake brines or seawater. Absorbs water from the air. Used as a neutralizer for butter, cr...
- Titanium Dioxide
- My Account Sign Up HomeProductsSupportCompanyContact ProductsSpecialty IndustriesAdhesivesTitanium Dioxide Titanium Dioxide Occurs naturally in minerals. Used chiefly as a white pigment and as an opacifier; also a white pigment for candy, gum, and marker ink. Featured Products Boric Acid Technical D...
- Sodium Hydrosulfite
- My Account Sign Up HomeProductsSupportCompanyContact ProductsSpecialty IndustriesWater TreatmentSodium Hydrosulfite Sodium Hydrosulfite A free-flowing, dry, white material available in a variety of grades, each with a different level of sodium dithionite. Sodium hydrosulfite finds applications as a ...
|In Business Since:||1935|
Hours of Operation:
|Monday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
|Tuesday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
|Wednesday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
|Thursday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
|Friday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|