Karstedt; John in Waxhaw, North Carolina
We'd love for you to visit with us! Join us for worship Sundays at 9:00 and 11:00 am.
6315 New Town Rd.
Wesley Chapel, NC 28173
Wesley Chapel Churches
New Town Rd.
Monroe Methodist Church
Union County Church
Union County Methodist Church
9:00 Am Service
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Bible Studies
- Ministries Bible Studies Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet and a light unto my Path. (Psalm 119:105) Life presents us with many issues, and ways to respond to those issues. How we respond will often depend on our understanding of the issue at hand. For the Christian, bible study will serve to provide ...
- Young Adults
- Ministries Young Adults Our young adults get together to develop stronger bonds with each other (and to EAT!). Our group provides relaxed social activities geared toward young to middle aged couples and singles who wish to strengthen friendships with each other while building on our foundation of Ch...
- Support Group
- Missions Support Group Find Self, Find Freedom - Support Group for All at Union UMC, 6315 New Town Road, Wesley Chapel Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Anxiety Depression Drug Addiction Alcohol Gambling 3rd Friday of the Month 7:00 - 8:00 PM For more information...
- Contact & General
- && Contact & General We'd love to chat with you. Please feel free to call us weekdays 9:00 am to 5:00 pm or email anytime. Union United Methodist Church 6315 New Town Rd. Waxhaw, NC 28173 For directions to our church, click here. Pastor: Reverend McKenzie Sefa // Phone: 704.843.2438 // E...
- Ministries Women United Methodist Women is a community of faith whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ, to develop a creative and supportive fellowship, and to expand the concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the c...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|