Kailash Center for Personal Development; Inc. in Waccabuc, New York
Recognition Technologies, Inc., established
in 2003 and located in White Plains, New York, is a biometrics research
organization which is involved in research and development in different
areas of biometrics including Speaker Recognition also known as
Speaker Biometrics of Voice Biometrics (Identification and
Verification), Signature Verification, Speech Recognition and Handwriting
Recognition (Identification and Verification). Two main lines of products are
currently available. The first product is a Text-Independent and
Language-Independent Speaker Recognition engine (Vioce Biometrics Engine)
capable of doing Speaker
Verification, Identification, Segmentation, Classification, Tracking and
Detection. The Second product is an easily configurable and customizable
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System which can start working with no extra
coding and through a simple configuration file at the design stage. These
engines are available for a variety
Interactive Voice Response System
Voice Over Ip
Fundamentals Of Speaker Recognition
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Recognition Technologies, Inc. Contact Information
- Recognition Technologies, Inc. 3616 Edgehill Rd. Yorktown Heights, NY 10598 USA 300 Hamilton Ave., Suite 411 White Plains, NY 10601 USA Toll Free: Phone: Email: 1-800-215-0841 (within the US) +1 (914) 997-5676 firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- Homayoon S.M. Beigi's Publications
- Granted Patents 79. Patent Number: 7,474,770 Homayoon S.M. Beigi, ``Method and Apparatus for Aggressive Compression, Storage and Verification of the Dynamics of Handwritten Signature Signals,'' Filed, June 28, 2005, Granted, January 6, 2009. 78. Patent Number: 6,748,356 Homayoon S.M. Beigi, ``Method...
- Recognition Technologies, Inc.
- Award: Frost & Sullivan New Product Innovation Award, 2011 Latest Publication: (Textbook) Top 25% Downloaded Springer ebook in 2012 & 2013 Fundamentals of Speaker Recognition Beigi, Homayoon Springer, New York, 2011 ISBN: 978-0-387-77591-3 Tutorials: Voice: Technologies and Algorithms for Bi...
- Products by Recognition Technologies, Inc.
- Multi-Factor with Multi-Modal Biometric Access Control Demo using RecoMadeEasy engines Multi-Modal Biometric Access Control Demo using RecoMadeEasy engines RecoMadeEasy Products RecoMadeEasy Speaker Recognition (Speaker Biometrics, Voice Biometrics, or SIV) Status: General Availability Product Detai...
- Research and Expertise of Recognition Technologies, Inc.
- Areas of Research and Expertise Speaker Recognition Development of a number of successful techniques for large population speaker recognition in addition to general research and development in the field of pattern recognition with applications to Speaker Recognition (Large-Scale Identification and V...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|