KATHIE JEANNE HIGHTOWER in Tacoma, Washington
kathie hightower provides workshops and writings to audiences who want to improve the quality of their lives: stress management, military spouses dealing with deployment and constant relocation, employee wellness, finding joy and life at work!
Stress Management Seminars
Employee Management Workshops
Fun At Work
Life Skills Articles
Military Family Members
Dealing With Deployment And Relocation
- Archived Jump Into Life...
- Jump Into Life! E-zine Pump Up Your Energy, Creativity and Joy Volume 1: Energy Tip Water, Water, Water Volume 2: The Difference a Moment Can Make to Your Energy, How Else Can We Use It? Volume 3: Breath for Energy, How Else Do Our Clients Use It?, Paradox of Flow Volume 4: Exercise Incentives &...
- Military Workshop, Meeting Planner
- Download Workshop Flyer to Use for Advertising | Media | back to the Military | FAQ | AV Needs | Favorites | Email Kathie | Resources for Military Spouses | Free E-zine | Archived E-zines Download Information Sheet | Download Meeting Planner Packet | Download Testimonials The main goal of this works...
- Volume 2:
- Military E-zine Volume 2 September 2001 Follow Your Dreams While You Follow the Military written by military spouses for military spouses! Kathie Hightower & Holly Scherer Join us to Learn How to increase Your Energy, Decrease Your Stress, and Go for Your Dreams! An "as we can get to it" news...
- Volume 8:
- --- Archived Issues Follow Your Dreams While You Follow the Military! Follow Your Dreams While You Follow the Military! Join us to learn how to Increase Your Energy, Decrease Your Stress, and Go for Your Dreams! An "as we can get to it" newsletter/ezine with ideas, resources, stories and inspiratio...
- Kathie Hightower, Speaker & Writer
- Click burst for the Flyer Kathie Hightower offers workshops and keynotes that provide practical information participants can apply immediately to increase energy and decrease stress, to jump-start creative thinking, and to add more fun to work and joy to life. Her programs are content-rich and immed...
|In Business Since:||1990|
|Ownership:||Women Owned, Veteran Owned|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|