JetSports in Lake Stevens, Washington
PowerSki International is the manufacture of the Igniter 330 PowerSki Jetboard. This revolutionary extreme watercraft is nothing like a Jetski or any personal watercraft (PWC). Unlike Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki and Sea Doo, the PowerSki Jetboard has no mechanical swivel jet or mechanical steering device. To turn this motorized surfboard, you simply lean to the left or right. Bob Montgomery is inventor and CEO of PowerSki International Corp.
Side Ways Stance
Toys For Boys
Personal Watercraft Dealer
Jet Ski Parts
Sit Down Watercraft
Big Wave Riding
Tow In Surfing
- 08-16-06 / More hulls!...
- POWERSKI PRESS RELEASE 08/16/06 PowerSki's "Phase 300" Production Continues !! PSI continues with Phase 300, to assemble and ship 300 Powerski Jetboard Igniter 330s at PSIs San Clemente facility to meet demand. Bob Montgomery, CEO and inventor, PSI, went on to state, PSI has been in the process of f...
- PowerSki Jetboard Media
- Back PowerSki Jetboard has been featured in top internationally syndicated magazines such as Time, Popular Mechanics and Popular Science as well as foreign magazines such as the UK magazine, T3 the Mexico magazine, Yates & Villas, France's, Moteur Boat, Conde Nast Traveller and many more. Cover ...
- PowerSki Jetboards - About Us
- 2012 Hydroforce Group LLC. All Rights Reserved. According to the 1994 Jetboard Technology Licence agreement. Powerski Jetboards - email@example.com ...
- PowerSki Jetboards - Sponsors
- 09-27-07 / PowerSki Debuts...
- POWERSKI PRESS RELEASE September 27, 2007 PowerSki Debuts On CW Network With Host Apolo Ohno Business Wire - September 27, 2007 - San Clemente, Calif. Team PowerSki is featured on CW Now, a new variety show on the CW Network, on September 30th at 7:00pm, with host Apolo Ohno taking his first ride on...
|In Business Since:||2003|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|