Japan America Development in Bellevue, Washington
If you d like to eat like the Japanese do when you visit our Japanese restaurant in Bellevue, try out a few of Japan s favorites off of our sushi menu.
Business Management Consultants
Management Consulting Services
- Did You Know?
- Home About Us Location Gallery News & Events Contact Us Category All posts underDid You Know? Tamago: the Japanese Omelette by I Love Sushi October 20th, 2014 Did You Know? The tamago sushi is a very common sight in places like our Bellevue Japanese restaurant. Tamago , which literally tran...
- Home About Us Location Gallery News & Events Contact Us How Can You Identify Japanese Soy Sauce? by I Love Sushi August 4th, 2014 Did You Know? You probably don t spare a lot of thought to what makes one bottle of soy sauce different from another. However, did you know that the sauce you find ...
- Home About Us Location Gallery News & Events Contact Us How to Use Chopsticks by I Love Sushi May 5th, 2014 Did You Know? Many sushi rolls don t go too well with silverware, and just as many are too messy to be treated as finger food. This is where it becomes valuable to know how to use chop...
- Home About Us Location Gallery News & Events Contact Us Yummy, Yummy Tentacles by I Love Sushi February 17th, 2014 Did You Know? Throughout the menu at our Bellevue Japanese restaurant, you ll find many dishes made from squid and octopi. These tentacled beasts are still an exotic entree to m...
- Happy 4th of July I Love Sushi On Lake Bellevue
- About Menu Take Out Catering Private Contact Reservation Open Table | 425 455 9090 Hours Lunch Monday-Friday 11:30-2:30 Saturday & Sunday 12:00-2:30 Dinner Monday-Saturday 5:00-10:00 Sunday 5:00-9:00 News Fathers Day come celebrate with us! Chefs Dinner Course Happy 4th of July Posted on July 4,...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|