JamesFrankHeacock in Seattle, Washington
Balanced Personal Fitness provides personal training for people of all ages and levels of fitness in the Seattle area
Information Retrieval Services
- A Seattle personal trainer - Balanced Personal Fitness
- 2002-2004 Balanced Personal Fitness Tel: (206) 931-9085 Email: email@example.com Site Credits ...
- Why Use A Personal Trainer Balanced Personal Fitness
- Why Use a Personal Trainer? Everyone knows that regular exercise is the best way to lose weight, tone up the body and reduce unwanted fat. A well maintained exercise routine can also help reduce many health risks, including diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, and heart disease. Fitness training a...
- Why Choose Balanced Personal Fitness Balanced Personal Fitness
- The Balanced Personal Fitness Difference There are many personal trainers out there, so what is it that sets BPF apart? Superior Instruction Most trainers know the basics of exercise but that is simply not enough these days. Jay has made it his business to fully understand exercise and how it relate...
- Services Balanced Personal Fitness
- What BPF Can Do For You Fitness Assessment and Goal Setting Personal training with BPF starts with fitness assessments and goal setting. Jay will determine your body fat percentage, perform girth measurements, and test your muscular strength, endurance and flexibility. Once your current level of fit...
- Testimonials Balanced Personal Fitness
- What My Clients Have to Say creative, dynamic, energetic, and fun Creative, dynamic, energetic, and fun. This is how I would describe personal trainer Jay Holby, whom I have had the pleasure of training with for over 2 years. Originally, I had intended to only sign up for 6 sessions, perfect the fun...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|