Jacobs Levy Equity Management in Bisbee, New Jersey
Jacobs Levy Equity Management is a leading provider of quantitative U.S. equity strategies for institutional clients.
Pension Fund Management
Quantitative Equity Strategies
Active Equity Management
Jacobs Levy Equity Management
Stock Price Inefficiencies
Stock Market Research
Journal Of Portfolio Management
Jacobs Levy/bernstein Fabozzi Awards
Harry M. Markowitz
Financial Market Simulation
Market-neutral Long-short Strategies
Disentangling Equity Return Regularities
Capital Ideas And Market Realities
Market Neutral Strategies
Jacobs Levy Equity Management Center For Quantitative Financial Research
Wharton-jacobs Levy Prize For Quantitative Financial Innovation
Quantitative Finance Jobs
Jacobs Levy Markowitz Simulator
- Market Neutral Strategies - Endorsements
- Market Neutral Strategies Bruce I. Jacobs and Kenneth N. Levy, Editors Endorsements Market Neutral Strategies surpasses its mission. Bruce Jacobs, Ken Levy, and their contributing authors elucidate the sources of potential alpha for a breadth of strategies, as well as the origins of prior miscues. A...
- Jacobs Levy - Books
- Books Click on the jacket covers to go to the companion sites for the books listed below. Equity Management: Quantitative Analysis for Stock Selection Copyright 2000 by Bruce I. Jacobs and Kenneth N. Levy, with a foreword by Harry M. Markowitz, Nobel Laureate Authorized Chinese Translation from Engl...
- Jacobs Levy Equity Management - Videos
- Videos Highlights from the Second Annual Jacobs Levy Center Conference Highlights from the First Annual Jacobs Levy Center Conference and Presentation of the Wharton-Jacobs Levy Prize to Harry M. Markowitz Pictured (l-r) Bruce Jacobs, Professor Jeremy Siegel, Ken Levy Pictured (l-r) Bruce Jacobs, No...
- Market Neutral Strategies
- Market Neutral Strategies Copyright 2005 Bruce I. Jacobs and Kenneth N. Levy, Editors With a Foreword by Mark Anson, Ph.D., Chief Investment Officer, CalPERS Market neutral strategies have gained attention in recent years for their potential to deliver positive returns regardless of the underlying m...
- Market Neutral Strategies - Table of Contents
- Market Neutral Strategies Bruce I. Jacobs and Kenneth N. Levy, Editors Table of Contents Foreword: Mark Anson, Ph.D., Chief Investment Officer, CalPERS Chapter 1: Introduction Bruce I. Jacobs and Kenneth N. Levy Chapter 2: Questions and Answers About Market Neutral Investing Jane Buchan, Bruce I. Ja...