Jack''s Fish Spot in Seattle, Washington
Jack's Fish Spot, in Seattle's Pike Place Market, serves up the finest and freshest seafood in the Market and on the web.
Jack's Fish Spot
Pike Place Market
Hot Smoked Salmon
Meat And Fish (seafood) Markets
Including Freezer Provisioners
- The History of the Fish Spot
- Jack Mathers is a Seattle native who hasn't minded the fish scales on his hands (and on his shoes, and in his truck, and all over his house) for the past twenty-five years. After working on fishing boats in Alaska and in fish processing plants, he started Jack's Fish Spot in Seattle's Madison Park. ...
- Fish Spot Recipes
- Jack's Northwest Clam Bake Our version of the East Coast tradition, with Northwest flair, cooked on the beach or your BBQ at home. Serves 6. Preheat your BBQ. 2 lbs. salmon filet (skin on) 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil 1 medium sweet onion, chopped 1 large tomato, coarsely diced Sea salt Fres...
- Visit Jack's Fish Spot!
- ...or if you're lucky enough to live here, come on down and see us! We're open Monday through Saturday from 7:30am to 6pm, and Sunday from 8am to 5pm. Come down and buy fresh seafood, eat our famous cioppino (Italian seafood stew) and fish and chips, and see the sights of the Market! We're located a...
- Redeem Fish Spot Gift Certificate
- If you're the lucky recipient of a Jack's Fish Spot gift certificate, this is the place to redeem it. (If you'd like to give a certificate, please head on over to the store .) To claim your tasty treat, just email Jack with your name, shipping address, and gift certificate number, and we'll do the r...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|