J Ottman Consulting Inc in New York, New York
J. Ottman Consulting are expert advisers on green marketing. Jacquie Ottman is the author of The New Rules of Green Marketing: Strategies, Tools and Inspiration for Sustainable Branding book.
J Ottman Home
Sustainability Green Marketing
New Rules Of Green Marketing
Green Product Marketing
Green Marketing Strategies
Green Marketing Research
Designing Green Products
J Ottman Consulting
Business Consulting Services
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Beyond New and Improved: New Frontiers of Design Innovation Sustainability...
- J.Ottman Consulting Eco Innovation & Green Marketing Beyond New and Improved: New Frontiers of Design Innovation By Jacquelyn Ottman green@work, June-July 2005 && Ten years ago as the U.S. economy headed into the thick of global competition, differentiation became the competition watchwo...
- Next-Generation Green Marketing: Beyond Billboards Sustainability...
- J.Ottman Consulting Eco Innovation & Green Marketing Next-Generation Green Marketing: Beyond Billboards By Sustainable Life Media, October 2007 Green products are all the rage these days. Citing buzzwords such as "non-toxic," "recyclable" and "sustainably harvested," consumers are now scrutinizi...
- Whom Do You Trust to...
- J.Ottman Consulting Eco Innovation & Green Marketing Whom Do You Trust to Make Green Marketing Claims? By Jacquelyn A. Ottman Sustainable Life Media, Summer 2009 Deservedly or not, industry gets accused incessantly these days of greenwashing. That industry can t be trusted to make truthful green...
- Employment Green Marketing and Business Careers J. Ottman Consulting
- J.Ottman Consulting Eco Innovation & Green Marketing Employment We are now seeking professionals for the following positions: Junior Consultant/Green Marketing Assistant Internship Home About Us Consulting Speaking Training Clients Jacquie's Blog Jacquie's Book Contact Us News Events Publication...
- More Articles
- J.Ottman Consulting Eco Innovation & Green Marketing Published Articles by Jacquie Ottman What Green Consumer Polls Should Really Be Asking Huffington Post May 3, 2012 The discrepancy between reported levels of consumer interest in buying green and actual in-market success of greener product...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|