J B Smith Mfg Co in Houston, Texas
Pipe Fittings (wholesale)
- Line Pipe Bulls
- Line Pipe Bull Plugs Nominal Pipe Size Range 1/8" - 8" NPS Bull plugs available in schedule 40 (standard), schedule 80 (extra heavy), schedule 160 (S160), (double extra heavy (XXH), or solid. All J.B. Smith bull plugs can be tapped. End finishes are available: current API threads, beveled for weld, ...
- Quality Statement
- Quality Statement J.B. Smith Manufacturing Co., Inc. (JBS) is committed to a policy of conformance to requirements for each function of the organization. Policies are in place to ensure that our services and products are as requested, meeting rigorous Customer and specification requirements. This po...
- Sub Coupling Data
- The following table lists the standard O.D. and length dimensions used on Sub & Combination Couplings. All Dimensions are stated in inches. For more info and pictures use this link. Sub Couplings Sub & Combination Coupling Coupling size O.D. Length 2" non-upset x 2" non-upset 2 7/8" 4 1/4" 2...
- LP Wall Thickness
- The following table lists the standard wall thickness used on all Line Pipe Swages and Line Pipe Bull Plugs. All Dimensions are stated in inches. For Size and Length of LP Products: LP Swage or LP Bull Plugs Nominal Pipe Size Nominal Wall Thickness For Seamless Pipe Standard Extra Heavy Schd. 160 XX...
- Oil Country BP
- The following table lists the standard O.D. and length dimensions used on Oil Country Bull Plugs. All Dimensions are stated in inches. For more info and pictures use this link. Oil Country Bulls Nominal Pipe Size Nominal O.D. & Lengths O.D. Lengths NU EUE NU EUE 1" 1.315 1.469 3 3 1 1/4" 1.660 1...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|