INTERNATIONAL SEVERITY INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC in Salt Lake City, Utah
consultants performing observational 'clinical practice improvement (cpi)' studies of medical care processes, using our comprehensive severity index (csi) software, materially improving study accuracy and efficiency.
Susan D. Horn
- Real-Time Optimal Care...
- < Index > REAL-TIME OPTIMAL CARE PLANS FOR NURSING HOME QUALITY IMPROVEMENT (In Progress) Summary The Institute for Clinical Outcomes Research, in partnership with the Institute for the Future of Aging Services, the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, and the American Health...
- Post-Stroke Rehabilitation...
- Post-Stroke Rehabilitation Outcomes Project (PSROP) Data are from 2001-2003. Funded by National Institute of Disability and Rehabilitation Research. The goal of this study was to determine the optimal type, intensity, and duration of rehabilitation treatments for post-stroke patients. Using Practice...
- Comprehensive Severity Index
- International Severity Information Systems, Inc. (ISIS, Inc.) WWW. ISISICOR. COM CSI ComprehensiveSeverity Index For Adult and Pediatric Patients in Inpatient, Outpatient, and Long-term Care Settings DetailedDescription of CSI CSI Severity Classification Tiers Each year providers are increasingly ch...
- National Pressure Ulcer...
- National Pressure Ulcer Long Term Care Study Data are from 1996-1997. Funded by Ross Products Division of Abbott Laboratories and Hill-Rom, Inc. The goals of this practice based evidence (PBE) study were to determine those resident and treatment factors that are associated with both development and ...
- Preventing Complications...
- < Index > PREVENTING COMPLICATIONS IN ABDOMINAL SURGERY - WEST COAST Summary A Clinical Practice Improvement study was conducted at eight West Coast hospitals to determine areas of significant improvement in the management of abdominal surgery patients. Data were collected on over 1,000 patients,...
|In Business Since:||1992|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|