INTERNATIONAL FITNESS PROFESSIONALS ASSOCIATES in Tampa, Florida
- Page 3
- Home About Us Become PFT Certified Continuing Education Resources Articles Contact Us 8 Credit Continuing Education Courses Sports Conditioning Specialist: Golf Grip it and rip it like never before! Now you can put more distance on your drives and long irons without investing in a new set of clubs. ...
- Course Learning Objectives,...
- Home About Us Become PFT Certified Continuing Education Resources Articles Contact Us Advanced Sports Nutrition Certification Course Learning Objectives Learn how to assess the necessary energy intake for athletes Learn which foods fuel athletes Learn when to eat for top performance Learn how to hyd...
- Pregnancy (Part 2)
- Home About Us Products Resources Articles Contact Welcome to the IFPA Fitness Blog Here you will find all the articles and current fitness news written by IFPA Subject Experts. Posted by Dr. Jim Bell, PhD. on April 04, 2008 Women's Fitness: Pregnancy (Part 2) "I swear, by my life and my love of it, ...
- Page 4
- Home About Us Become PFT Certified Continuing Education Resources Articles Contact Us 12 Credit Continuing Education Courses Serious Strength Training The focus of this course is to teach optimal schedules for training and nutrition needs, and gain more muscle strength, mass and definition than ever...
- Site Map Page 1 - Generated by www.xml-sitemaps.com
- HTML Site Map Homepage Last updated: 2012, April 23 / 382 pages IFPA - Accredited Personal Fitness Trainer Certification - Sports Nutrition - Sports Medicine - Sports Conditioning...and many more IFPA - Accredited Personal Fitness Trainer Certification - Sports Nutrition - Sports Medicine - Sports C...
|In Business Since:||1994|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|