Human Systems Technology Corporation in Columbia, Maryland
Human Systems Technology Corporation (HST) is an established company with more than 25 years of experience providing innovative techniques to select, develop, and compensate high quality employees. HST Corp. constructs valid, competency-based assessment methods for entry-level hiring, promotion, management potential, and professional certification, as well as designing and conducting the full range of human resources programs including staffing, benefits, and career development. Our company delivers professional products and services of the highest quality that speak to each client s unique needs, ensuring attention to detail and direct project involvement of senior staff for each client.
Human Resources. Human Resources Outsourcing. Consulting
Test Development. Test Validation
Society For Industrial And Organizational Psychology
Chesapeake Human Resources Association
Personnel Testing Council Of Metropolitan Washington
Institute For Business Designers
Society For Human Resource Management
Human Systems Technology
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Human Resource Management
- Staffing As companies become leaner, outsourcing the staffing function is becoming more popular than ever. HST has partnered with client organizations in all areas of staffing including: recommendations for using internal or external search capabilities; utilization of a variety of employee classifi...
- Join HST's Mailing List
- Please feel free to sign up in our guest book. This is 100% voluntary and will place you on the HST mailing list to receive all corporate news and special product or service offerings. * REQUIRED FIELDS First Name* Last Name* Title (Mr./Mrs./Ms/Miss/Dr.)* Company* E-Mail Address* Confirm E-Mail Addr...
- From Washington, D.C.
- From Washington, D.C. (Approximate driving time is 50 minutes): Take DC-295 N. This becomes the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. Remain on 295 N. for approximately 20 miles. Then, take the MD-32 W. exit towards Columbia. Remain on 32 W. for approximately 5 miles. Then take the Broken Land Parkway exi...
- From Annapolis, Maryland
- From Annapolis, Maryland (Approximate driving time is 45 minutes): Take US-50 W. out of the city . Then take the I-97 N. exit (number 21) towards Baltimore.Remain on 97 N. for approximately 7 miles Then take MD-32 (number 7) towards MD-3 S./Columbia/Bowie. Merge onto MD-32 W. and remain on it for ...
- Stanley L. Cohen, Ph. D. - President
- Stanley L. Cohen, Ph.D. - President Stan Cohen is the President and co-founder of Human System Technology. Dr. Cohen is a licensed psychologist and has served on the faculties of The George Washington and Johns Hopkins Universities. He has been on the editorial board of Personnel Psychology and has ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|