Hub & Weber in Covington, Kentucky
Hub+Weber Architects in Covington, KY strives to be companions and guides to our clients and our community, with a flexible process and an active role in the area.
Architects & Builders Service
- Hub+Weber Jim
- Firm Portfolio Community Jim Guthrie Project Manager email@example.com Bio Jim started with Hub+Weber in 1988, and after a brief time away, returned to us in 2000. He received his Bachelor of Architecture degree from the University of Cincinnati and has been registered in the state of Ohio since...
- Hub+Weber Community
- Firm Portfolio Community Our Commitment to Community We think that it is incredibly important to be involved and active in our community. So, in addition to providing excellent design services to our clients, we work just as hard to do more for our neighbors. Below are a few ventures we participate ...
- Hub+Weber Holiday Inn
- Firm Portfolio Community Holiday Inn Wilmington, OH Originally designed as a Ramada Inn, the hotel has since been rebranded as a Holiday Inn. Our design started as a three-story hotel but after further discussion with the client about his goals, it quickly expanded to a five-story, 119,000 square fo...
- Hub+Weber Church of the Living God
- Firm Portfolio Community Church of the Living God Avondale, OH Located in the North Avondale neighborhood of Cincinnati, this 10,800 square foot new addition sought to merge two existing buildings together, one having a brick surface and the other having smooth stone. The addition includes an entry ...
- Hub+Weber Home
- Firm Portfolio Community RSS Feed Widget NEWS Firm Services Portfolio Community Facebook Sharefile Contact At Hub+Weber Architects, we approach every project the same way we have for more than 40 years document the parameters and limits | challenge the assumptions | define the goals always with the ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|