Hoss's Country Corner in Long Lake, New York
Hoss's Country Corner, An Adirondack Landmark. Located at the crossroads of the central Adirondacks, in the town of Long Lake, Hoss's Country Corner offers one stop Adirondack shopping.Adirondack Gifts, Adirondack Crafts, Adirondack foods, Adirondack Hunting and Fishing clothing and gear. Adirondack books and DVD's. Traditional and contemporary Adirondack Folk Music on CD's. Hoss's country corner has it all.
Hoss's Country Corner
Long Lake Ny
- Hoss's Country Corner Long Lake NY- Contact Information
- Click on thumbnails for larger image. Toll free by phone: 1-(800) 952-4677 Via E mail: email@example.com Our mailing address: Hoss's Country Corner 1142 Main Street PO Box 247 Long Lake, NY 12847 Copyright 2010 Hoss's Country Corner ...
- Hoss's Country Corner. Hand Crafted ADK Gifts, Clothing and More
- Click on thumbnails for larger image. Adirondack Gifts and More Hard work, quality craftsmanship and attention to detail are values native to the Adirondacks. It is in celebration of these values that Hoss's Country Corner stocks handcrafted gift items, born of native materials, and made with care b...
- Hoss's Bait Shop. Fishing licenses, Lures, Live bait.
- Click on thumbnails for larger image. Hoss's Bait Shop. Now located inside Hoss's store. Live bait available here. Whether you're heading out for perch or pike, bass, brookies or bullheads, Hoss's Bait shop has everything you need for your Adirondack fishing expedition. For starters you will need a ...
- Directions to Hoss's Country Corner-Long Lake, NY
- Click on thumbnails for larger image. View Larger Map (This link will open google maps in a new window) Directions to Hoss's Country Corner From Albany: Route 87 North to Exit 23 (Warrensburg). At exit ramp turn left at stop sign. then right at stop light onto Route 9. Follow Route 9 through Warrens...
- Hoss's Country Corner. The Source for Adirondack Books, Long Lake NY
- Click on thumbnails for larger image. 30th Annual Authors Night Celebrate 30 Years of Adirondack Authors Night at Hoss s Country Corner Tuesday August 12th, 2014 7pm 9pm It's the largest book event in the Adirondacks. This is an opportunity to meet and greet more than 65 Adirondack authors, musici...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|