Homestuff in Seattle, Washington
Broadcast Engineer and Systems Integrator
Broadcast Audio Remotes
Tv Remote Broadcasting
Bates Technical College
Kbtc Tv-28 Tacoma Wa
Freelance Broadcast Technician
Business Services Nec
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Go on to Page Six
- Uplink Al's Home Page Page Six * * * Updated March 2007 (with many more pictures to be added soon) * * * My freelance days ended after about 2 years, in March of 2006, with Tacoma's Bates College TV station KBTC, helping to maintain and upgrade the station to digital and to provide training aids for...
- Go on to Page Seven
- Uplink Al's Home Page Page Seven Until Spring of 1999, I had been working for PACSAT as an uplink truck operator. I had been operating a satellite truck (pictured below) for more than 9 years; 7 of which have been for PACSAT and 2 years before that with Western Tele-Communications (WTCI) before PA...
- Go Back to the Opening Page
- Uplink Al's Home Page Click on the Flag to find out more about me Click here to find out more about Photographs prepared using Paint Shop Pro from This web site was constructed using Anchors Aweigh Go on to Page One Go on to Page Two Go on to Page Three Go on to Page Four Go on to Page Five G...
- Go on to Page Three
- Uplink Al's Home Page Page Three Seahawks Pre-Season Home Game 2004 Seahawks Pre-Season Home Game 2004 Seahawks Pre-Season Home Game 2004 Seahawks Pre-Season Home Game 2004 Seahawks Pre-Season Home Game 2004 Seahawks Pre-Season Home Game 2004 Seahawks Pre-Season Home Game 2004 Seahawks Pre-Season Ho...
- Go on to Page Eight
- Uplink Al's Home Page Page Eight Prior to my galavanting off to Hawaii, I was Operations Manager for the Staten Island Teleport in New York. The Teleport, as it is known, was owned and operated by Merrill-Lynch and subsequently taken over by IDB Communications. Managing video and audio feeds via sat...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|