Homespun Quilts in Spokane, Washington
We service all sewing machines, embroidery machines, sergers and longarms.
Bernina Sewing Machine Repair
Sewing Machine Repair
Sewing Machine Maintenance Tips
Quilting Supplies Astoria Oregon
Sewing Machine Repair Astoria Oregon
Business Services Nec
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Sewing Machine Manual
- Oil bobbin race Sewing Machine Manual Posted on October 12, 2010 by blogdog The sewing machine manual to your machine is the best tool you can have to maintain your sewing machine. Sewing machine manuals have everything you need to know about your sewing machine. You will be able to achieve everythi...
- Chain piece for faster...
- Sharp Needle Chain piece for faster block assembly Posted on December 28, 2010 by Lydia Chain piecing is sewing many pairs of fabric one after another without cutting the thread between them. For example if you need to make 20 half square triangles, cut your pieces, and put them in two stacks next t...
- Machine Repairs
- Sewing Machine Cleaning & Repair Change your needle every 8 hours of sewing time to prevent breaking thread, and some tension problems. We service all sewing machines, embroidery machines, sergers and longarms. Thor has experience with most brands of sewing machines including Bernina, Elna, Sing...
- Quilting Tips
- Category Archives: Quilting Tips Change your blade when it feels like it is ripping, not cutting the fabric. You may have to change your blade more often if your cutting mat is worn. When pressing seams in your quilt block, always press the seam flat first. This sinks the thread into the fabric and ...
- Maintenance Tips
- Category Archives: Sewing Machine Maintenance Place one drop of oil on the bobbin race every 2-3 bobbins. Sharp Needle Posted on December 14, 2010 by Lydia A sharp needle can make a difference! A Sharp needle goes through the fabric straighter, decreases needle deflection that can cause uneven stitc...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|