Home Partnership Inc in Joppa, Maryland
Social Service & Welfare Organizations
Individual And Family Social Services
- Home Partnership, Inc. Programs
- Home Partnership, Inc. Programs HPI offers programs built around the mission of creating successful homeownership opportunities for individuals and families. Through housing counseling families find answers to their own particular questions or problems before and after the purchase of a home. Homebu...
- Home Partnership, Inc. Homebuyer Education Classes
- Home Partnership, Inc. Homebuyer Education Classes Select a class from the list below to sign up. All Homebuyer Education Classes require a registration fee of $65.00. Scholarships are available; please contact Home Partnership for further information. Registration fee is non-refundable. You may res...
- Home Partnership, Inc. About Us
- Home Partnership, Inc. About Us 2012 ANNUAL REPORT HPI is just that - a partnership between business, government and the community to focus resources for the purpose of promoting homeownership. Why homeownership? It's simple: Children of homeowners do better at school Homeowners are more active in t...
- Home Partnership, Inc. Foreclosure Prevention Help
- Home Partnership, Inc. Foreclosure Prevention Help NATIONAL MORTGAGE SETTLEMENT Federal Government & Attorney General reach landmark settlement with major banks. The Foreclosure Programinitiative starts with individuals and families completing a foreclosure intake package. (Please print and subm...
- Home Partnership, Inc. Events
- Home Partnership, Inc. Events NEXT EVENT: Rumsey Tower Building | 626 Towne Center Drive, Suite 301 | Joppatowne, Maryland 21085 Phone: 410.679.3200 | Fax: 410.679.3208 | email@example.com Copyright 2010 Home Partnership, Inc. ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|