Highway Dept in Northville, New York
Official Town of Edinburg, New York website, includes town departments, contacts, directory of staff, meetings and pubic notices, history, attractions, services and much more.
Town Of Edinburg
Great Sacandaga Lake
Parking Area/lots Maintenance & Marking
Highway And Street Construction
Except Elevated Highways
- Welcome to the Town of Edinburg, NY.
- Edinburg Groups & Organizations The groups and organizations listed below are all located in the Town of Edinburg and have asked to be listed. They are listed on the Town of Edinburg web site are for informational purposes only and their appearance at this site shall in no way constitute the Tow...
- Town Officials
- Meetings Town Officials Assessor Highway Department Historian Town Clerk Town Supervisor Dog Control Tax Collection Building Dept. Justice Court Form Request Contact Us Directions Town Officials ELECTED Supervisor - Jean Raymond Councilman/Deputy Supervisor - Janet Johansson Councilman - Toby Edward...
- Schedule and Fees
- Cemetery Schedule & Fees The cemeteries in the Town of Edinburg are open for burials on May 1st of each year and closed on December 1st unless an exception is authorized by the Town Board based upon weather conditions. The cemeteries are always open to individuals wishing to visit a grave. The v...
- EDINBURG HOME
- Welcome to Edinburg! NEW! View Assessment Roll Information The Town of Edinburg is located within the Adirondack Park on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake in northwestern Saratoga County, New York. The first recorded settlers arrived in the Sacandaga River Valley area via Fish House in 1787. Th...
- -Beach Policy
- Beach Policy Cemeteries Emergency Squad Volunteer Fire Co. Museums Plateau Skytop Airport Refuse & Recycling Religious Organizations Senior Services Town Park Common School 1. No Dogs 2. No Alcohol 3. No Glass Containers on Beach 4. Family and Organizational Picnics A) Only during normal park ho...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|