Heron & Beaver Pub in Seaview, Washington
The Shoalwater Restaurant, in the Shelburne Inn on the Long Beach WA Peninsula. Award winning Pacific Northwest regional cuisine.
Long Beach Wa
- Christmas Eve Wassail
- Return to the Recipe List Christmas Eve Wassail This wassail has so many good memories associated with it in our family. Ann s mom and dad served this in Grandma Doolittle s samovar every Chrismas Eve as the family and friends began to gather before supper. As Ann s and Tony s families blended, it w...
- Ann's Famous Bread Pudding
- Return to the Recipe List Old Fashioned Bread Pudding with Rum Cr me Anglaise 7 cups day-old French bread 1 cup granulated sugar 3 whole eggs 4 egg yolks 2 cups half and half 1 cup whipping cream 1 Tb. Meyers Dark Rum 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup dried cranberries Tear the bread into 1 pieces a...
- How Does One Decide What...
- HOW DOES ONE DECIDE WHAT WINE GOES BEST WITH WHAT FOOD? T he wine question I am most often asked is: how does one decide what wine goes best with what food? At The Shoalwater Restaurant, we have been asking ourselves that question--in reverse--at least once a month from December to May for the past ...
- Chef Lynn Pelletier's...
- Return to the Recipe List Kalamata Olive, Sun-dried Tomato and Shredded Egg Fettucine Chef Lynne Pelletier, Shoalwater Restaurant 3 large eggs 2 Tb. Italian parsley, finely chopped 2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary, finely chopped 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper 1 cup olive oil 1 pound dried fettucine 1...
- Northwest Bouillabaisse
- Return to the Recipe List Northwest Bouillabaisse Bouillabaise: Northwest shellfish (clams, scallops, mussels, prawns, oysters as available or preferred) Fish (salmon, halibut, snapper, rockfish as available or preferred - cut into bite-size pieces) 3 tablespoons olive oil 2 leeks, washed and sliced...