Harbour Public House in Bainbridge Island, Washington
Fireworks Splice HTML
Harbour Pub And Marina
Harbour Pub & Marina
Fish And Chips
Open Mic Night
- The Harbour Public House - Heritage and Hospitality On Tap
- In the English Public house tradition, this house was home to the proprietors, Jim and Judy Evans, and their family for several years. Public houses are homes to which the public is invited to drink, dine and otherwise find community. Sunday Roast Like many pubs in the UK we have a Sunday menu that ...
- The Harbour Public House - Contact Information - Location
- CONTACT INFO The Grow Family Homestead still stands today as the Harbour Public House The Harbour Public House 231 Parfitt Way S.W. Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 Phone: 206-842-0969 To send an email click here. Location and Directions From Bainbridge Island Ferry: Head NW on OLYMPIC DR SE to HARBORVIE...
- The Harbour Public House - Our History
- OUR HISTORY The Grow Family Homestead still stands today as the Harbour Public House Ambrose Grow Ambrose Grow and his wife, Amanda, and their family came to Eagle Harbor in 1881. He was a Civil War veteran and came because of the descriptive letters he had read in the New York and Kansas papers tel...
- The Harbour Public House - Menu
- Download a PDF copy of the menu here. Powered by Beermenus The Harbour Public House 231 Parfitt Way S.W. Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 Phone: 206- 842- 0969 Email: click here ...
|In Business Since:||1984|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|