HRDrakePaintingCo in Seattle, Washington
An opportunity for all to get acquainted with H.R. Drake Painting LLC
H.r. Drake Painting
Seattle House Painting
Seattle House Painters
Painting And Paper Hanging
- Cleaning Your Cement Surfaces
- Cleaning Your Cement Surfaces So you've made it through another winter and it's time to start thinking about all those fun outside projects. Cleaning the gutters in and out, painting the house, building a deck and replacing some broken pickets on the fence are tops on your list. You're out in your y...
- Applying The Finish
- Applying The Finish Now that you've got your surface prepped, primed, washed and ready to go, it's time to decide what product to buy and how you want to apply that product. There a couple of factors that will determine both. If you're painting a house that has latex on it, I'd suggest you apply lat...
- CONTACT H.R. DRAKE VIA...
- Contacting H.R. Drake Painting LLC A LICENSED, INSURED AND BONDED PAINTING CO. There are a number of ways to reach me. The easiest, since your already here, might be via email. If for some odd reason I don't respond, I've also posted my 2 phone numbers, as well as my snail mail address. If you would...
- SOME HOW TO'S OF PAINTING
- Painting 101 Help For The Do-It-Yourselfers Out There Below, you'll find links to what could be some useful information for the do-it-yourselfers out there. I don't claim to know everything there is to know about house painting, but feel I have a fair grasp of what I do. (I don't want to come across...
- VIEW A FEW HOMES WE'VE PAINTED
- Homes We've Worked On! (Click on an image to enlarge it.) click here and leave me your phone number, address, etc. and I'll get back to you! Return To Top of Page ----------------- Return To Home Page ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|