HOME TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION in Burlington, Kentucky
assistive technologies and electronic aids to daily living for people with disabilities at home and residential care facilities
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Lou Gehrig's Disease
Spinal Cord Injuries
Electronic Aids To Daily Living
- Submit a Source
- Submit Resource Link You must be 13 years of age or older to fill out and submit this form. If you are under the age of 13, please have your parents send us your questions or comments and we will be happy to respond. * denotes required field *Organization Name: *URL: *Brief Description: Tim Gleim ti...
- RF Accessories
- RF Accessories All of these accessories are available from Break Boundaries. X10 Kit With the introduction of the X-10 Kit, the ECU can control lamps, overhead lighting, ceiling fans, doors and more. Simply plug the FireCracker into the back of the ECU, plug the Transceiver into any normal wall sock...
- Bed/Nurse Control
- Bed Control, Nurse Call, Door Activation All of these accessories are available from Break Boundaries. Response 1000 The RESPONSE 1000 is designed to activate a nurse call system with the ECU and Wireless Remote. Each controller is custom wired to operate the users specific equipment. Includes: - Cu...
- Where Can These Solutions Work For Me? REACH can be installed at home or in a residential care facility. Most of the equipment can be taken with the user if in a period of transition between home and a facility. Whether living at home or in a residential facility - using a system from Break Boundari...
- REACHEnvironmental Control...
- REACH Environmental Control Units With REACH you can controlall of the below products independently without the help of a nurse or caretaker. This can all be done by touching a screen, or completely hands-free by moving a body part, or simply speaking a command. REACH (Remote Electronic Access &...
|In Business Since:||2001|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|