Grant Skerlec in Lakewood, Washington
Seals International: Specialists in Fault Seal and Top Seal Analysis
Fault Damage Zones
Business Services Nec
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Fault Seal Atlas of the...
- The Risking Fault Seal in the North Sea/Norwegian Sea database consists of detailed studies of 20 fields. These data are a fundamental tool for prospect assessment and field development. 29 Volumes of Text 1,271 Figures/Plates Relational Database This is a sample For a list of fields in the North Se...
- Photographs of Faults
- Faults in outcrop The following photographs of faults in outcrop demonstrate some of the major physical characteristics of fault zones. These physical properties control the sealing behavior of faults. Click each thumbnail to see the full size picture, then use your Web browser's BACK button to retu...
- Fault Seal Risk and Prospect Assesment
- Prospect & Play Analysis Most of our work consists of prospect & play assessments. Risking fault seal is based upon our large proprietary database of fault seal behavior in existing fields. Routine Fault Seal Analysis Routine fault seal analysis involves the construction of fault plane profi...
- Atlases of Fault Seal in Producing Fields
- It's impossible to risk fault seal in an untested prospect without knowing how faults behave in existing fields. We have spent years, in numerous basins, building this foundation for risking seal. Now available for public release are fault seal atlases for two of these basins: We now offer: Fault Se...
- SEALS Course The SEALS course covers the following topics. The emphasis is on practical techniques, exercises and real world examples. Contact us for a detailed course outline. To register for a SEALS course REGISTER RISKING FAULT SEAL Physical character of fault zones Fault nucleation, growth, evol...