Grand Avenue Bed & Breakfast in Carthage, Missouri
Historic Bed and Breakfast in beautiful, historic Carthage, Missouri. Located on old Route 66 and featuring many attractions, including a wine tour, Precious Moments chapel, civil war battlefield, and George Washington Carver National Monument.
Bed And Breakfast
Route 66 Bed And Breakfast
Route 66 Lodging
Precious Moments Hotel
Precious Moments Lodging
Missouri Romantic Getaway
Missouri Bed And Breakfast
Missouri Southern Hotel
Missouri Wine Tour
Bed & Breakfast Accommodations
Hotels And Motels
- Grand Avenue Bed and Breakfast
- A relaxing escape to the gracious past! Carthage, Missouri We may be reached in any of the following ways: EMail: email@example.com Phone: 1-417-358-7265 U. S. Mail: Grand Avenue Bed and Breakfast 1615 Grand Avenue Carthage, Missouri, 64836 ...
- Grand Avenue Bed and Breakfast-House
- Carthage, Missouri Entering from the large wrap-around front porch, one of the first items of interest are the double doors that originally hung in the front entry, but were badly weather damaged. After careful restoration they were rehung on the inside of the entry vestibule and a new front door wa...
- Grand Avenue Bed and Breakfastsd-Specials
- A relaxing escape to the gracious past! Carthage, Missouri Corporate Rate $79 Sunday - Thursday nights for the Mark Twain or Louisa May Alcott rooms with full breakfast. High-speed wireless (wi-fi) internet, copier, and fax from our business center is included free. Rates apply for single occupancy ...
- past menus
- A relaxing escape to the gracious past! Carthage, Missouri Past Menus Yogurt, Banana and Granola appetizer Orange Nutmeg French Toast Bacon Kiwi and Strawberries Coffee, Hot Tea, Orange Juice, and Soft Drinks Yogurt, Banana and Granola appetizer Heart-shaped Waffles with Strawberries and Whipped Cre...
- A relaxing escape to the gracious past! An omelet, scone, and fruit is one of our typical breakfasts ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|