Gold Country B & B Inns in Sonora, California
Yosemite Bed and Breakfast Inns - located in the Callifornia Gold Country - lodging in Sonora, Jamestown, Twain Harte, Columbia.
Gold Country Inn
Bed & Breakfast Accommodations
Hotels And Motels
- National Hotel and Restaurant * Jamestown California * Yosemite Gold Country Inn
- CALIFORNIA GOLD COUNTRY INN: NATIONAL HOTEL & RESTAURANT, JAMESTOWN NATIONAL HOTEL & RESTAURANT 1 8183 Main Street - P.O. Box 502 Jamestown, CA 95327 800-894-3446; 209-984-3446 email@example.com www.national-hotel.com NATIONAL HOTEL & RESTAURANT is one of the California gold countr...
- Yosemite Lodging * Yosemite Hotels and Inns * Sonora, Jamestown,...
- CALIFORNIA GOLD COUNTRY BED AND BREAKFAST INNS: SONORA JAMESTOWN TWAIN HARTE Between Lake Tahoe and Yosemite National Park, in the heart of the Motherlode , you will find an abundance of fascinating and fun activities, the finest bed and breakfast lodging accommodations, and scenery that is naturall...
- Barretta Gardens Inn * Sonora California * Yosemite Gold Country Inn
- CALIFORNIA GOLD COUNTRY INN: BARRETTA GARDENS INN, SONORA BARRETTA GARDENS INN 700 South Barretta St. Sonora, CA 95370 209-532-6039 firstname.lastname@example.org www.barrettagardens.com BARRETTA GARDENS INN is an elegantly restored 1904 Victorian farmhouse, fully central air-conditioned and well known...
- McCaffrey House Bed and Breakfast Inn * Twain Harte * Yosemite Gold Country Inn
- CALIFORNIA GOLD COUNTRY INN: MCCAFFREY HOUSE BED AND BREAKFAST INN, TWAIN HARTE MCCAFFREY HOUSE BED AND BREAKFAST INN 23251 Hwy. 108 (P.O. Box 67) Twain Harte, CA 95383 888-586-0757; 209-586-0757 email@example.com www.mccaffreyhouse.com MCCAFFREY HOUSE BED AND BREAKFAST INN is a delightfu...
- Google map of Sonora, Jamestown, Twain Harte * Map of Gold Country California
- GOLD COUNTRY MAP OF SONORA JAMESTOWN TWAIN HARTE Google map of: Jamestown, Sonora and Twain Harte Mouse over map to move location . View Larger Map Jamestown: Gold was first discovered here in Tuolumne County at Wood's Diggins (which is now Jamestown) in June 1848 by a group of miners from Oregon an...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|