George Greaney's Astrophotography in Las Vegas, Nevada
Deep Sky: Astrophotography by George Greaney
- Celestron-14 Gallery
- Celestron-14 Gallery Images from the 14-inch Celestron Schmidt-Cassegrain AA M83 , galaxy in Hydra M1 , The Crab Nebula in Taurus M27 , The Dumbell Nebula in Vulpecula IC 4685 & NGC 6559 , nebulosity in Sagittarius IC 1274/75 nebulosity in Sagittarius The Trifid Nebula, M20 , in Sagittarius IC 1...
- The Cocoon Nebula, IC 5146 by G. Greaney; Digital composite of three 45-minute exposures on hypered 35mm Kodak PPF Pro 400 film. Three unique negatives were scanned at 2700 dpi using a Polaroid Sprintscan 35 Plus. They were then merged using Picture Window 2.0 . The resulting digital composite was f...
- The Optical Guidance Systems 14.5 f/7.65 Ritchey-Chretien telescope mounted on the Byers Series II at the dark-sky site near Caliente, NV ( courtesy of Dean Easton ) ________________________________________________________________________________ Return to the HOME PAGE ...
- Astroimaging Links
- Astronomical Imaging Links: Before reviewing the web-sites listed below, be sure and check out the great information resources provided by ASTRONOMY Magazine and SKY & TELESCOPE Magazine. These are a must for beginners as well as experienced astroimagers. Many of the images taken by the people o...
- The Pinwheel Galaxy, M33, by George Greaney; Digital composite of two 45-minute exposures on hypered 35mm Kodak PPF 400 film. The two original negatives were scanned at 2700 dpi using a Polaroid Sprintscan Plus. They were merged using Picture Window 2.0 then digitally enhanced in Adobe Photoshop 5.0...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|