GEODATA SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT INC in Cleveland, Ohio
client oriented integration of complex technologies. consulting, equipment, complete systems, hardware, software, training, support and technical services. we bridge technologies to get you to wherever you are going.
- Warnings & Utilization Notes
- 12-meter/40-foot Telopole Fiberglass TeleScoping Poles Designed for utility companies, these TeleScoping Poles are suitable for police, fire and rescue personnel to place climbing lines, cable ladders or other special use items or equipment in places up to 12 meters above ground (or sea) level. Made...
- Retriever Poles
- Telopole Retriever Pole Lightweight and non-conductive, this Retriever Pole enable fast, safe, and easy installation of wires and cables. Ideal for installation of telecommunications, electrical systems or sounds systems in already existing structures or new construction. Made with high-strength die...
- Fiberglass Lamp Changer Poles Designed for commercial use, these TeleScoping Lamp Changer Poles are designed to be used by qualified personnel to change large wattage commercial lamps in overhead light fixtures. Made with high-strength fiberglass, a full size 40-foot pole weighs only 7 lbs. Poles ex...
- Special Tools
- TeleScoping Pole Tip-End Accessory Tools Pole tip-end tools designed for specific use with Universal Mount in: Telopole-II Fiberglass TeleScoping Poles, T-Lock Stealth TeleScoping Poles , and Carbon Fiber TeleScoping Poles. . See Warnings , Utilization Notes and Pole Utilization Errata Telopole-II...
- Stealth T-Lock
- manufactured by: Stealth TeleScoping Pole Black Etch Anodized T-Lock Stealth TeleScoping Poles Designed for military special forces, these are the most rigid telescoping poles available. Made with light-weight, high-strength aluminum alloy, a 30-ft (10 meter) pole weighs only 13 lbs. Tip deflecti...
|In Business Since:||1993|
|Ownership:||Women Owned, Veteran Owned|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|