Fox in Morton, Pennsylvania
NOHR Foundation: Funding Biomedical Research into the Preventions, Treatments, Causes and Cures of Hearing Loss
Hair Cell Regeneration
Geraldine Dietz Fox
Infant Hearing Screening
Hearing Aid Research
Hearing Loss Prevention
Noncommercial Research Organizations
- Lost your password?
- NOHR Foundation Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. Username or E-mail: Log in Back to NOHR Foundation ...
- NOHR Foundation : NOHR's Medical Advisors
- Funding Biomedical Research into the Preventions, Treatments, Causes and Cures of Hearing Loss & Deafness NOHR'S MEDICAL ADVISORS Charles I. Berlin, Ph.D. University of South Florida & Pauline B. Smith Hearing Speech and Language Research Lab http://cas.usf.edu/csd/faculty/cberlin.htm Jeffre...
- NOHR Foundation : Scientific Review Committee
- Funding Biomedical Research into the Preventions, Treatments, Causes and Cures of Hearing Loss & Deafness SCIENTIFIC REVIEW COMMITTEE Richard A. Altschuler, Ph.D. University of Michigan http://www.khri.med.umich.edu/research/altschuler_lab E. Bryan Crenshaw, III, Ph.D. The Children s Hospital of...
- National Organization For Hearing Research Foundation
- BLOG Category Archives: Restaurants Restaurants Can Be Loud Posted on October 17, 2012 by nohr Glad to see Im not the only one bothered by noise in restaurants! The Consumer Reports article Restaurant Roulette (August, 2012) includes a section calling attention to the fact that people who dine out ...
- NOHR Foundation : Past Projects
- Funding Biomedical Research into the Preventions, Treatments, Causes and Cures of Hearing Loss & Deafness PAST PROJECTS Acoustic neuromas--genetic study relative to potential drug intervention Aging and hearing loss--a genetics-based investigation Animal-model study of physiological and cognitiv...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|