Forward Air Inc in Orlando, Florida
- Immediate Transit Document Fee
- IMMEDIATE TRANSIT DOCUMENT FEE For consignments entering the U.S. which are not cleared at the U.S. Border or first customs entry point, FORWARD AIR will attempt to arrange in-bond movement and appropriate U.S. Customs & Border Protection authorization (CBP Form 7512 Transport Entry and Manife...
- Truckload XpeditedSM
- Truckload Services Forward Air is North America s leading provider of airport-to-airport, time-definite linehaul service to the transportation community. What may be news to you is the value-added services offered by our truckload division, Forward Air EUV. As our customers in the forwarding and air...
- STORAGE Freight held in FORWARD AIR s possession through no fault of FORWARD AIR, will be considered as stored and will be subject to the following provisions and charges: Storage charges will commence on the second day, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, after the freight is received by the...
- Preparation of Waybill
- PREPARATION OF WAYBILL It is the Shipper s responsibility to ensure accurate completion of the FORWARD AIR Waybill, including a complete description of the contents, the correct number of pieces, reference numbers, and the accurate total weight. If the Shipper fails to present a completed Waybill at...
- Service Conditions
- Click one of the following links for information regarding Forward Air Service Conditions: Service Conditions General How to do Business with Us Establishing Credit Credit Terms Application of Charges Dimensional Weight Billing Method of Payment Claims C.O.D. Service Hazardous Material / Dangerous G...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|