Forensic Science Assoc in Richmond, California
Homepage for Forensic Science Associates, a consulting firm of forensic scientists offering comprehensive case review, evidence evaluation, trial preparation, and expert witness testimony to attorneys, investigators, and individuals in support of civil and criminal litigation. FSA, founded in 1978, has grown to one of the nation's leading forensic science consultancies by providing it's clients with consistently superior quality of work and through strict adherence to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct.
Crime Scene Reconstruction
- Curriculum Vitae - Forensic Science Associates
- Staff Peter D. Barnett CV Email Edward T. Blake CV Email Alan Keel CV Email FSA Home Page Recent Publications and Presentations Staff Curriculum Vitae Interesting Cases Useful Forensic Links ...
- Useful Links
- Useful Links The American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS) American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors (ASCLD) American Board of Criminalistics (ABC) California Association of Criminalists (CAC) International Association for Identification (IAI) Kim Kruglick's Law and Forensic Science Web Page...
- Forensic Science Associates Homepage
- 3053 Research Drive, Richmond, CA 94806 FAX (510) 222-8887 (510) 222-8883 Company Profile Forensic Science Associates is a professional consulting firm located in the San Francisco Bay Area. We provide consulting services in the field of criminalistics and forensic serology to an international clien...
- Field Investigation
- Field Investigation Services Field investigations include photographic and/or video documentation of the scene. Specialized techniques can be used to document important evidence such as blood spatter or bullet trajectories. Any physical evidence present at incident scenes is thoroughly documented, c...
- Curriculum Vitae - Peter D. Barnett
- CURRICULUM VITAE Peter D. Barnett SUMMARY Professional practice concentrates on the physical, chemical and microscopical examination of physical evidence particularly trace evidence (hairs, fibers, etc.), impression evidence (fingerprints, documents, tool marks), field investigation (scene documenta...