Food Culture Group in Seattle, Washington
Galganov's Free, Easy Recipes @ Food Cult .com - A Place for Recipes and More - Food Matters!
- Cherry Pitters
- Galganov's Recipe Pages @ FoodCult.com - Kitchen Utensils Cherry (and Olive) Pitter Removing pits (or stones ) from Cherries is a tedious task at best. There are all sorts of ways - from cutting them open with a knife and cutting or prying away the stone (the way we did it the first time) to using a...
- Home Made Sweet Butter
- Galganov's Free Recipe For Making Sweet Butter at Home! To use these butter making instructions you will need : one 1 1/2 liter mason jar or other wide-mouth jar with cap (If you have a butter churn we assume you will know how to use it - the principals are the same) a plastic, rubber or silicon spa...
- Baba Ganoush
- Galganov's Free and Easy Recipe for Baba Ganoush! To make this Baba Ghanoush recipe you will need : a fork to pierce the eggplant a baking sheet (we like to line ours with a silicon baking sheet) measuring cups measuring spoons a tool or tools (ie, a knife and chopping board to mince garlic and herb...
- Pasta Imitation Crab Salad
- Galganov's Free Recipe for Easy Pasta Salad With Imitation Crab To make this Pasta Salad With Imitation Crab recipe you will need : a pot for the pasta a knife and chopping board a bowl sufficiently large to contain all ingredients a fork, mixing spoon or rubber (or silicon) spatula (the soft spatul...
- Polish Croquettes
- Galganov's Free Recipe for Polish Croquettes To make this Polish Croquettes recipe you will need : a mixing bowl large enough to contain all ingredients a dish (for the beaten egg) - large enough to bathe the croquettes in the egg a dish (for the bread crumbs) a shredder a fry pan a pan + spatula a ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|