Fletcher-Copenhaver Fine Art in Fredericksburg, Virginia
19th/early 20th century American and European oil paintings and works on paper; drawings by Moses Soyer, others; Schedule of charity antique shows
Art Centers & Dealers
Miscellaneous Retail Stores
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Fletcher/Copenhaver Fine Art - Avel de Knight
- Avel de Knight (1921-1995) Avel de Knight was born in New York City to parents who had emigrated from Barbados and Puerto Rico. In 1941 and 1942, he studied art at the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn. In 1943, he joined the U. S. Army and served in a segregated unit until the end of the Second World War...
- Fletcher/Copenhaver Fine Art - Gustave Clarence Rodolphe Boulanger
- Gustave Clarence Rodolphe Boulanger (1824-1888) Boulanger, born in Paris, lost both his parents when he was fourteen. He was taken in by an uncle who sent him to Algeria where he did many studies of its exotic landscape and the people. When he returned to Paris, Boulanger became a student of Pierre ...
- Featured Works
- FLETCHER/COPENHAVER FINE ART is pleased to present the following works in this catalog. A click on an image will take you to that artist's page; from there you may view larger representations. Featured Artists | Featured Works | Antiques Show Schedule & Links | Home FLETCHER/COPENHAVER FINE ART ...
- Fletcher/Copenhaver Fine Art - Henry Hillyer
- Henry Hillyer (1840-1886) Henry Livingston Hillyer was born into a prosperous family in Utica, Ohio. His father was in the produce business and owned canal boats that transported goods along the Erie Canal. When Henry was ten, his father moved his produce business to Jersey City, New Jersey, and ope...
- Fletcher/Copenhaver Fine Art - Salomon-L on Sarluis, known as L onard Sarluis
- Salomon-L on Sarluis, known as L onard Sarluis (1874-1949) Sarluis, born in the Hague, studied there at the cole des Beaux-Arts before moving to Paris in 1884, at the age of twenty. His given name was Salomon-L on, but he took the name of L onard as homage to the great da Vinci. According to B...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|