Facility Maintenance Contractors in Kent, Washington
A company providing commercial janitorial, landscape maintenance & landscape construction services to the Seattle/Tacoma area.
Hardwood Floor Refinishing
- Q: Does FMC employ its own work force, or do you use subcontract (franchise) employees? A: At FMC, all of our Janitorial & Landscape Employees are truly our Employees and are on our payroll. Q: How are FMC's people identified when in our building or on our job-sites? A: Each of FMC's Employees a...
- Hard Surface Floor Refinishing
- The Floor Department of Facility Maintenance Contractors, has over 25 years of experience in the care and maintenance of hard surface floors. This includes VAT, resilient, vinyl, ceramic & quarry tile, terrazzo and brick.. Stripping & Refinishing High Speed Burnishing & Buffing Scrubbing...
- FMC exists to provide our Customers with the finest building & property maintenance services available. We strive for a mutually beneficial relationship with each Customer; the ultimate goal being profitability and a trusting, "team" feeling, as opposed to the traditional "Vendor / Customer" aff...
- Commercial Landscaping
- Landscape Construction and Grounds Maintenance are two moreextensions of our "Full Service Concept". Our goal is to provide quality maintenance to both the interior and exterior of buildings,as well as office parks.FMC's geographical focus, routine inspections and crew supervision,ensures that you, ...
- Why Choose FMC?
- There are very few companies, if any in the marketplace, that offer the wide range of services FMC provides. We have built our reputation on a "Full Service" concept. Thismeans, we are able to eliminate the Property and / or Facility Manager's task of seeking out several vendors to facilitate eachsp...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|